Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Recontract Voucher

SOLVED
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

RE: Recontract Voucher

Why is there suppose to have a recontract voucher customer that I am unaware of for years that I have been subscribing to Starhub for Mobile & BBand services!!!!

Am I not spending at Starhub also?  

And there are many people getting their recontract voucher before they go recontract!!! Check this number, it has been used for quite some time but no one ever tell us anything about anything about recontract voucher!!

PM me and I will send you the account no and mobile number.. I am also very displease with your customer Servcie rep in Bedok Mall. Cos he made me sign up Fibre BBaqnd plan without informing that there is a $20 voucher if we sign up online??!! And the whole service procedure took so long to prcess over there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: RE: Recontract Voucher

Hey @Seth2938, I think @debbiefa did mention about dropping you a private message about this.  Do have a look. Smiley Happy

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Seth2938

I have sent you a PM. Please check.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
BlackBerry™ Expert

So what's the update on this situation?
Moving forward with what really matters...
Visit my site: www.petrasite.asia
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

They didnt give me the recontract voucher either. They think I didnt do my home work before I go talk to them
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hey @Seth2938, I think @debbiefa did mention about dropping you a private message about this.  Do have a look. Smiley Happy

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post