cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub prepaid sim

Respected Commentator

Porting from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub prepaid sim

Hi

Right now I have Singtel prepaid sim, but the network is really poor inside home, so now I want to move to starhub network but I want to keep the same number. Can you please advise is the porting facility exist for Starhub prepaid sim? I checked in nearby starhub retail shop, they told porting is only exist in postpaid connection.

Can you please clarify?

Thanks

sujay

3 REPLIES 3
Android™ Expert

Re: Porting from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub prepaid sim

Number Porting is not possible on all prepaid cards.

http://www.starhub.com/support/mobile/faq/mobileservices/fullmobilenumberportability.html

Their website says is possible. Go to starhub shop and ask them you want to do the process described in the website. Not sure website not updated or CSO not updated.

Respected Commentator

Thanks rsn for the info.

I just called customer care and asked them to confirm. The lady initially denied of porting for prepaid services, but after i quoted the link, she accepted and asked me to go to Star Hub shop along with the documents for porting my singtel prepaid to star hub prepaid. I think most of the star hub retail shop people and customer care people don't have knowledge on the porting for prepaid services. They all say its only for post paid services. Quite strange...Smiley Happy