Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port out SharePlus Line

SOLVED
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Port out SharePlus Line

Hi, I have a Starhub main line with ongoing contract with Share Plus number. A few posts I saw mentioned that I can port out the Share Plus line any time with no additional charges or penalty fees as it has no contract. Is this still true?

Do I need to convert tha Share Plus to a normal line before the port out can be done? Are there any additional steps I need to take?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Port out SharePlus Line

My apologies for the previous reply. As shared by Lyn, you may request for the number port at your preferred telco and you will not need to convert the SharePlus child line to a standalone mobile service. Thank you. 

- Julaina

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Hi mirage, you may request for the number port at your preferred telco. There's no need to convert the SharePlus child line to a standalone mobile service.

That being said, we would recommend you to convert your SharePlus child line to our SIM Only plan instead of porting out. Details can be found here >> https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile.html

Hope this helps (:

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lyn, thanks for the reply. But I was informed by customer service (via 1633) that I have to convert my Shared Plus into a normal line first. So who is correct?

Community Manager

Hi mirage, Thank you for contacting us. We are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook private message (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jere, what do you mean can't help? Then what is this community for? I am asking whose version is correct? You mean Starhub have different porting criteria?

Btw I do not have FB or twitter account. I am unable to use those channels. 

Community Manager

Kindly head down to the store to convert your SharePlus line.  Our main stores are located at Plaza Singapura, Tampines Mall, NEX, Jurong Point and Vivo City. Thank you.

- Julaina
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Juliana, I am confused by your reply. Why are all of you giving different answers? Let me repeat my question again:

I intend to port out one of my Share Plus number to another telco, but keeping the main line with Starhub. Do I need to convert my Share Plus to a normal plan before I can port out?

Community Manager
Solution

My apologies for the previous reply. As shared by Lyn, you may request for the number port at your preferred telco and you will not need to convert the SharePlus child line to a standalone mobile service. Thank you. 

- Julaina

View solution in original post

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the confirmation Julaina