cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number

Highlighted
New Commentator

Port number

Port a number from Singtel for my daughter since end September. Received SMS on 2nd October the number been rejected. Saw a customer service centre at Senkang. He says he's looking into it after taking my particulars and number. Until now no news.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Re: Port number

If it is rejected, there is a possibility that Singtel may have rejected the porting request.

Do ensure that you do not have any outstanding amount due to Singtel when you do the porting.

This is one of the main reason on why porting request may failed.

If not, you can contact Singtel hotline to either CS or Accounting dept to check for any OS amount due &or to find out more from them.

Previously there are people who wrote here regarding the same issue on porting being rejected by Singtel.

For me i had done 2 porting from M1 without issue and able to be successfully activated within 4 hours.

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Highlighted
Grand Guru

Do note that there is no Starhub branch in Sengkang.

This is due to Starhub Exclusive Partners do not handle this type of matter.

Even it is the shop that you had done the porting, they may not be able to find out as this porting procedure is between Telco(s) itself, as Exclusive Partners may not able find out.

As this is Starhub matter, do ensure to check with Starhub staff only.

The link to Starhub branches;  >>  Locations of Starhub shops

Should you have a clear answer from Singtel to say otherwise.

Then do post here for Starhub forum staff to assist you on this matter.

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Ajib90, do send me a PM with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN and mobile if you require my assistance on this. Thank you.