StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub Postpaid Sim-only (under CIS)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Port in from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub Postpaid Sim-only (under CIS)

Hi, I would like to ask is it possible that I port from singtel prepaid to starhub postpaid sim-only?

I found out that I am CIS subscriber, so does that means when I ported in under CIS, I am entitle to free caller number display and 50% discount on sim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Guru
Solution

Re: Port in from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub Postpaid Sim-only (under CIS)

Hi,

Do walk in to Starhub retail shops for porting purpose.

Porting procedure is from Telco-1 Prepaid to Starhub Prepaid and then convert to Postpaid.

SIM only plan is a postpaid plan.

You must be the owner of Telco-1 Prepaid SIM and do include your NRIC original.

The sales staff can guide you on the procedure, that is to buy a Starhub Prepaid SIM from cashier before conversion to postpaid at the sales counter.

Do note that any value of the Prepaid SIM will be forfeited and hence get a lowest amount.

Refer to link; > SIM Only Postpaid Plans  - and on the CIS benefit of free Caller ID subscription and other details.

i am not starhub staff.

1 REPLY
Grand Guru
Solution

Re: Port in from Singtel Prepaid to Starhub Postpaid Sim-only (under CIS)

Hi,

Do walk in to Starhub retail shops for porting purpose.

Porting procedure is from Telco-1 Prepaid to Starhub Prepaid and then convert to Postpaid.

SIM only plan is a postpaid plan.

You must be the owner of Telco-1 Prepaid SIM and do include your NRIC original.

The sales staff can guide you on the procedure, that is to buy a Starhub Prepaid SIM from cashier before conversion to postpaid at the sales counter.

Do note that any value of the Prepaid SIM will be forfeited and hence get a lowest amount.

Refer to link; > SIM Only Postpaid Plans  - and on the CIS benefit of free Caller ID subscription and other details.

i am not starhub staff.