cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor 4G network connectivity at SengKang - 147 Rivervale Crescent

Senior Commentator

Poor 4G network connectivity at SengKang - 147 Rivervale Crescent

Hi,

I've just ported over from M1 to Starhub and the first thing I encounter is that I'm experiencing extremely intermittent 4G connectivity. No such issues with M1 previously. My wife who is currently on M1 is constantly getting 50Mbps up & down on her 4G.

Issue:

One moment there is connectivity, next moment there is none at all even though my mobile phone is showing 4G or 4G+ with 2 bars signal. Tested this with 2 other phones with similar results.

Same tests performed 4-5times at each area with different results (Living room, Balcony, Master Bedroom)

Speedtest.net results:

* no connection at all

* 0.x Mbps down, 0 Mbps up

* 2-7Mbps down, 0Mbps up

* 15-60Mbps down, 7Mbps up

Did a quick check using OpenSignal app, seems that my block is situated right in the middle of 2 Starhub cell stations (not sure if this data is correct). Just wondering if my phone is constantly toggling between the 2 cell stations causing the intermittent 4G connection.

Cell ID: 1409538

Cell ID: 1416204

Please assist.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Poor 4G network connectivity at SengKang - 147 Rivervale Crescent

Hi resync,

Thank you for the details. Please drop me a PM with your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message <  for me to arrange for assistance. Thank you.

- Jackson
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

PM-ed my details
Community Manager

Hello resync

Thank you for the details. I've received them and have attended to you via PM. Do take a look. Smiley Happy

- Jackson
Senior Commentator

Thank you Jackson.