cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help.

Highlighted
New Commentator

Please help.

I got $192.xx amount overdue since may or june. And I made temporary termination for my mobile plan since I'm not using it now. the customer service officer told me that temporary termination lasts for 6 months.so when I wanted to pay the $192.xx, there's hub id upgrade or whatsoever,then i cant find my bill in my account,so I cant pay.then now my there's a final reminder sent to me, and $633.xx amount overdue stated on it. LOL! I alrdy made temporary termination, then why suddenly the bill so expensive. Starhub, where's your responsibility? when you made changes to website, can you please send a email or make a call to remind the customers?I cant even find the bill in the mobile app when I wanted to pay, and now you charge me for penalty. anyone knows how to settle this thingy?😰
Everyone's Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Please help.

Hi @attontitan

Could you please share your details with us over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery via ask an account related question link, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is