Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order taken without SmartSupport

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Order taken without SmartSupport

Hi,

At the time of taking the order over the phone, the support representative did not inform anything about "SmartSupport" option and he himself marked it as "Not applicable" and sent me the contract document. When I noticed this in the document, I sent mail to "Customerservice@starhub.com", but no response yet. I called up 1630 and was told that it cannot be added now and kept on repeating that, it is the procedure.

How can one do like this ? During the contract undertaking over the phone, not informing anything about smartsupport and then later saying that it cannot be taken up is the standard starhub procedure ??

Doesnt it sound crazy ?? I even told the person that, if you have doubts on the current condition of the phone, I can bring it and show the device to prove that it is as New as it was handed over,  but that was also not accepted.  BTW, it is not even 1 day passed. On the first day itsel I have informed CustomerService@starhub.com. 

To make matters worse, the person disconnected the line while he asked me to wait while he discusses internally and get back. 

Can I have any responsible starhub support representative address the problem ?

Everyone's Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Customer Service

Re: Order taken without SmartSupport

Hi there, our customer service team had received your email. They will get back to you as soon as they can. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

It is ridiculous that I have been put in this situation. At the time of signing the contract, this was not asked at all and by default it was taken as not applicable and now im told that it is the procedure. And it is already too late. I was told yesterday that I will get call back within 24 hrs and now after 24 hours, you are saying that they will get back as soon as they can.

So, you people take your own sweet time to just respond to the issues...and god only knows if and when you would correct the error caused by starhub support at the time or order taking.

Just Disappointing!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Its now more than 48 hrs and still no call has been returned..

Can it go further bad ?