GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim card not activated after 24 hours even after changing to a new one.

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

New Sim card not activated after 24 hours even after changing to a new one.

I recently recontracted on the 8th April 16 and got the latest Samsung S7 edge. I was told by the service personal that my line would be activated within a few hours. However, it did not, even after 24 hours so thinking that maybe the sim card was faulty, I made my way down to the StarHub centre at Bedok mall to change for a new one. Right now I'm currently in Barcelona and it's still hasn't been activated. I've called the service hotline twice and they told me they would rectify the problem. Until now, I've received no email from them and my line is still inactive. I'm not trying to be unreasonable here but having my phone active is very important especially when Im overseas.

Please advise on this matter as it's getting very frustrating!

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: New Sim card not activated after 24 hours even after changing to a new one.

Hello @Haikal Tan,

Please PM me your account details so that we can assist to check on this matter.

Regards

Santosh

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi Santosh,

Have u received my details?
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Haikal Tan,

I have yet to  receive your details.

I have just PM you, please reply to that message with your details. 

Thanks 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!