GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Upgrade Voucher

Esteemed Contributor

Mobile Upgrade Voucher

I've been a loyal customer of StarHub for 15+ years now (current number and previous number). Currently have 2 Mobile lines + 1 Cable TV + 1 Cable Broadband + 1 Digital Voice with Starhub. We all know that other telcos are providing attractive offers to switch to their network. I would like to ask if StarHub can provide loyal customers like myself some mobile phone upgrade voucher (a much better offer than just a $100 voucher), as I'm happy with my services and want to remain as a loyal customer. Hope someone can help me. Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Mobile Upgrade Voucher

Hi @NGeorge, the re-contract voucher is offered on a promotion basis and is subject to change. Any re-contract voucher that we are offering/you are receiving now is the best value we can grant, and is on a promotion basis.  Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Sofia for reply. I do not understand what you meant, but can I get any voucher to that i can re-contract in the last week of April or first week of May 2017 ?
Alumni (Retired)

Please PM me the number that you intend to recontract and I'll get back to you soon. - Sofia

Sofia
Grand Guru

For your info on recontract voucher.

This type of voucher is only for the same subscriber + mobile line number.

It normal will issue once the mobile contract reached 22 months of contract.

Sometimes it can be know by login to Hub iD and check on the phone, where the amount of the recontract voucher would appear, if any.

Recontract do have a expiry date as usually one month from date of issue.

This can be extended upon request to forum staff, here.

Sometimes the expire is the same date as the mobile contract expiry date.

But to extend beyong the expire of mobile contract expire date can also extend if reason such as waiting for the new model handset released.

Honored Commentator

Hi @eric3743

You happen to know if this is the right place to get my recontract voucher reenstated? I'm waiting for the S8+ preorders to come in at the end of this month.

Thanks!

Tim

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ Kohe,

Thanks for asking.

PM me your account details and I'll be glad to get this sorted for you.

- Amy
Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Thanks for the help Amy!
Alumni (Retired)

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

- Amy