GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data not working Frequently

New Commentator

Mobile Data not working Frequently

Unfortunately I have been facing this frustrating issue. My mobile network is not working frequently. I am using Galaxy Note 8.  I have the data signal showing 4G but I can't get the connection/receiption at all.  I can't go to You Tube, my online apps (e.g. facebook, google, Android App..etc) and Facebook is not running updates. Sometime my friends say they can not reach me. and also noticed messanger or whatapps messages are not reaching on time. All just come back when I restarted the phone or put on airplane mode and turn back on.

I don't face any issues when my mobile is connect to wifi but once I disconnect wifi connection and connect to my mobile data i will face this issue.I have resetted and manually chose the APN, also factory resetted my phone, and already exchanged a new sim card from starhub. also I tried my sim card on different phone ,like iphone 7, galaxy J4 and noticed also happened on other phone.

Reported to Starhub support several time, and each time they give me some reset things to try. and none of them worked. Even after restart the phone..the problem come back again after an hours or more.

I am pretty sure its not my phone issue as I have another sim card from TPG and used it on same phone working without any issue.Moreover I do not experience such a problem overseas with my phone using sim cards from various countries.

The only temp solution is to put your phone in flight mode while there was no data then turn back on.Then I can use my mobile data for about an hour or a little bit more. Can starhub able to do something about this issue. eg: delete and recreate my line or move to different newer switch and re-configure

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Mobile Data not working Frequently

Hi thuhein99, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!

- Julaina