StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Aint One Sided

Trusted Commentator

Loyalty Aint One Sided

Hiit's really a disappointment to know after reading the topics here. Its my 1st time here, I always thought I was a valued customers of Starhub all these 14yrs.Below my subscription

1no. Cable Tv ,1 no. Fibre Broadband, 1 no. mobile Broadband,1 no. Digital Voice.Mobile postpaid total 8!
1.91xxxxx3 4G 12 ## Eligible for recontract now. Suppose to have a $500 voucher/yr 
2. 87xxxxx9 ,4G 12
3. 91xxxxx9 ,4G 4 ## Eligible for recontract now.
4. 988xxxx5 Maxmobile ultimate ## Eligible for upgrading now
5. 90xxxxx8 ,4G 12

6. 98xxxxx1 ,4G 6
7. 90xxxx24 2in1 line
8. 90xxxxx4 4G 5 * Just Sign a new line last week iphone 7. 

Im a "Platinum Club" member. But now I felt I'm just not..

C=Complain

C1 - Ok here's my experiences this 2 Years. I have got q Samsung S7edge last year with recontract. The handset is a faulty set. I bought it at night and I called Starhub. As a Platinium member we suppose to have 8days exchange program. But the C.sevice told me no there Aint such things. Ok thought I remember wrongly. Went to Samsung they asked me to wait. I have had agreement with them so I can't say much of me n Samsung here. But I would say the repair n all thinhs till I got a working set if far more than you can imagine not those 1-4 months.

Then ok Starhub make an exchange for me later on as it LCD crack. Smart Support send it to my house around 3-4 pm. After they left . I checked the phone which Smart Support staff told me was a New handset . There was almost 12 GB of stuffs ,( photos , videos and mostly games and apps in it) . I called smart Support. Ask them why it's a old phone and not what was promised .. they said they never say that before. And it wqs normal that the handset have such memory data in it as Starhub will test the phone before sending out .It's totally a Rubbish excuses ,So I asked them to play back the conversation as they are recoded. Staff told me that yesterday record was not found as maybe the person didn't press it ... Come on it's 2016 n u telling me it's manual . Then he said he will inform the manager to check n let me know by tomorrow. No one called. So the third day I called them and was given like " we are investigating , will update me asap". Their asap ? A year have passee no one called. Until that day when u want to doba upgrade again , I called SH Platinium club. Asked them why. They told me Smarr support is Smart Support not SH. It's a agent only.  So I asked them if she could call then up n check.was denied after ample timees telling them Smart Support Aint doing their job on and not helping .. SH answer was it got nothing to do with SH so we can't call. 

We pay 10 monthlyto get a hold phone , not even q help call when we have probkemw with their so called agent. Nvm I think since I also want to get a new poll home and new line just forget it. Ask if I could have a few better numbers to choose from again , Rejected !!!!

I got a new number and a IPhone 7. Believe me I think it's a curse. The  phone was a faulty set which can't connect to WiFi or will jump out of it frequently. Called Platinium again the next morning or 2 days . Was told that iphone are not in the smart Support list. Ask them that they didn't mention or what when we sign ? Answer was it was written on the t&c ... Great !!! Called apple and they asked me to make service charge if I want to exchange ...

Money again ...?...

C2

Now come to the upgrade voucher .. why am I not issues with voucher for all my services all these yrs except for yr he 4g12 lines which have a 500 voucher each year????? I even ask when I wwnt to get the IP hi ok be 7 last 2 weeks ... Not even. Say a 80-100 voucher for me to get w new line with phone . 

Now the $500 voucher are a LIE n Gimmicj just to attract cliente ... 4g12 is 200 over a month . So SH actually knew we can't fully utilities it at all from the start but just make it so attracting by saying it....  I want to upgrade another 2 numbers yesterday . 1 is 4g12 and 1 Is 4g 4. The iphone 7 plus 256 GB usingvthe 4g12 is only $133. Same like all these years . $500 voucher but only can use 100 plus. The remaining can't be use to buy another handset , can't buy anything even accessories ... So is this a trick and misleading sales act??? This ain't allowed if I'm not wrong in Singqpore ... I shall check this with the Case and relevant department and update . If it's not Y is it can't even As I'm getting 2 phone upgrade with contract . ... Please take note,  I am taking a iphone 256gb which is in suppose the most expensive model now . But I can only utilise 133 dollars .. imagine those who took oter brand and models . They ain't even able to use 50 out of the 500 which is less than 10% !!

C3 

Our out of all my services . I am not getting those upgrade voucher from SH except 2 numbers . The cable TV, Maxmobile, fibre broadband all No.

I need  a explanation to all my questions . I will consult the authority about misleading act for the vouchers and I shall not hesitate to put it on media  if it's not work out accordingly. 

Call me at this number ending with xxxx6831 . 

8 REPLIES
Trusted Commentator

Re: Loyalty Aint One Sided

To highlight the platinium issue also . Below are copied from SH website 

And my experience with it. Please don't expect we read all the tnc . We are all layman .

What is Platinum Club?

SIM Card Replacement

Call 1800-822-6868 or 65 6822 6868 (overseas) for 2-hour Express SIM Card Replacement and Delivery when you misplace your handphone (including Weekends and Public Holidays).

A replacement SIM card fee of S$26.75 (w GST) will be waived for Platinum Club member and Platinum Club family members.
Delivery Schedule: 9am - 8.30pm (for weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays)
Cut off time for Delivery Request: 6.30pm (for weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays)
The 2-hour Express SIM Card Replacement is subject to our technicians' availability and volume of requests for the day.

##### My aim card was faulty . I called in for a replacement. Was rejected as they ask me, did I lost my HP. I told them no we it's just faulty .

Answer from SH "then we can't send it to you sir. If only faulty old go down to a service centre . 

The advertise showv "Replacement of Sim card" ? Aint changing a faulty  Sim a replacement ????

Exclusive Invites to StarHub Product Launches and Events

Invitations are issued at StarHub's sole discretion and subject to availability. StarHub does not guarantee that any member is able to obtain an invitation for any particular product launch or event.
Platinum Club member must present the original copy of StarHub's invitation and his/her Identification Card or Passport for verification when attending the product launch or event, or collecting the tickets for the product launch or event.
If tickets are issued to a member pursuant to an invitation, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or otherwise. Tickets will not be reissued if lost, stolen or destroyed.

6 years I guess , never once I receive this ????
Enjoy fee waivers when you activate any Value Added Services or require any FREE Installation*, Service Call and Delivery service from StarHub

Savings and waivers are not valid with any other on-going promotions, discounts, or rebates.
*FREE Installation does not include cabling installation.

15% Discount on Handphone Accessories at StarHub Shops

Handphone accessories are subject to stock availability.
Discount is not valid with any other on-going promotions, discounts, or rebates.

Went to the Starhub shop twice all these years and was wondering if there a promo at all .

I choose the cover , the staff say can't as there a promo already. It was not stated on the price tag at all .They say it's actually this price now this price ...?????

Exclusive Merchant Offers and Rewards

StarHub does not guarantee, warrant nor bear liability regarding the quality, performance or safety of any products or services offered by a merchant.
Merchant's terms and conditions apply, members should check with respective merchants for details.
8-days Handphone Exchange Program

Only handphones with manufacturer defect are eligible for exchange. Request for handphone exchange due to abuse, negligence or other causes by the member will not be accepted.

The Samsung S7eege I bought last year as mention on the previous msg.SH told me there's no such exchange anymore so I went back Samsung and wasted almost half of the contract period waiting for the phone .when I call in again to ask your staff why Aint my under this term. Total 3 of them.1. Told me to give the name of the staff .

2. The date and try he time I call 

If without this 2 they won't be able to help at all. It's 1 year time not 1 week or month . Do you think I can remember ????

Then they will just tell me they can't find the record. Finish ....Great 

8-days Handphone Exchange is not applicable for iPhone and iPad.

Trusted Commentator

One last issue ... One if my number is under cooperate plan which have a 20% discount . But I'm platinium member , hub club member Who suppose to have at least a25-30% discount on all the mobule lines . But was given wrong info that by taking the cooperate will Give me the most discount ft or my bills? Further more why is that Yu our system didn't realise it and give us the customer the most ???????

Hi 1SidedLoyalty,

please send me a private massage with your StarHub Account number, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that we can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you.- Josephine

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Wong

Community Manager

Thanks for the details, however, we don't encourage you to post your contact details on a public forum. I've edited your post and I look forward to receiving it via private message. -Jolene 

Trusted Commentator

Once again !!!  A simple phone call and the promise is broken again!!!!!!

Yes I been assisted. But it's nothing about my issue I bought up.my issues are not solve and sh have not answered my complains ..
And yes now another one . I called in to get the 2 new phones with 2 lines recontract . On that day itself they sent me an email but one of the model was wrong.
I called back and they told me the sales dept will call me tomorrow .. I have a few missed calls in the morninh I thought it was u guys . So in the afternoon i called 1630 and they said the relevant dept will call me in awhile lastest on yesterday . No one called me and at night around 9pm I called 1630 again they told me the department is closed and maybe they forgot to call me ... He say the already out an urgent msg and email to the sales department to call me once they open Today as the suppose delivery of the 2 phones are at 12pm: .. please let me know why are all this happening ?????
Urgent email n message ??,,

Trusted Commentator

ONCE AGAIN!!! A simple phone call!!! But it was a broken PROMISE!!!!

Yes I been assisted. But it's nothing about my issue I bought up.my issues are not solve and sh have not answered my complains ..
And yes now another one . I called in to get the 2 new phones with 2 lines recontract . On that day itself they sent me an email but one of the model was wrong.
I called back and they told me the sales dept will call me tomorrow .. I have a few missed calls in the morninh I thought it was u guys . So in the afternoon i called 1630 and they said the relevant dept will call me in awhile lastest on yesterday . No one called me and at night around 9pm I called 1630 again they told me the department is closed and maybe they forgot to call me ... He say the already out an urgent msg and email to the sales department to call me once they open Today as the suppose delivery of the 2 phones are at 12pm: .. please let me know why are all this happening ?????
Urgent email n message ??,,

Hi there, we have received your personal message. Please hang in there and we'll get back to you. Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia