cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Outgoing calls barred

Valued Commentator

Incoming Outgoing calls barred

Hi Starhub,

Kindly check why I can't make outgoing and incoming calls.

Thank you.

mobile number #********

12 REPLIES
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Incoming Outgoing calls barred

Hi @Glenn, I've edited out your mobile number in order to protect your privacy. Please PM me the subscriber's NRIC/FIN and I'll get back to you. - Sofia

Sofia
Esteemed Commentator

Hi my dad's income and outgoing call are barred. He is using it in Malaysia. Please PM me for the hp number. Thank you.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @phsy23lavender, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, E-mail address and contact number.We'll be in touch. - Sofia

Sofia
Esteemed Commentator

Hi,

I have PM you twice. Can you check your inbox and get it resolve asap? Thank you.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @phsy23lavender, I have received your PM and escalated it to the relevant team for assistance. Please hang in there. Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Valued Commentator

Hi still my issue havent solve.
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Glenn, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've responded to your PM. Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Esteemed Commentator

Hi, my dad's number is still barred. It has been 4 months, and still unresolved. Would it be his sim card is too old? Can I suggest Starhub to replace a new SIM card for my dad?

Esteemed Commentator

My dad restarts his phone everyday. I even tried using another phone with his sim card and it can't work at all!

For your information, this issues persist from June just after i top up for him. I have just top up again on 14 October 2017. I hope this issue will not persist forever. 

May i suggest Starhub to replce his sim card FOC as could it be his sim card is too old? Please advise and prioritise this issue. Thank you very much.