cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I renew my mobile contract?

SOLVED

How do I renew my mobile contract?

First of all, check for eligibility! 

You can renew your Mobile contract as soon as you have completed 12 months of your mobile contract subject to an Early Renewwal Fee (ERF). In order to avoid the ERF, you may wish to consider renewing after completing 21 months of your contract. 

To check on your contract end date, you may use your Hub ID to login to My Account Manager or download our My StarHub App which is available for both iOS and Android

I am eligible! What now?

Head over to our StarHub Shop Online to see the available mobile handsets. You can then submit your contract renewal online. Alternatively, you maty walk in to any of our StarHub Shops and Exclusive Partners. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: How do I renew my mobile contract?

We hope that this helped! Let us know if we can assist further Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution

We hope that this helped! Let us know if we can assist further Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Valued Commentator

To renew contact online, after fill in all information and handset that I interested in, will I still need go to Starhub Shop?

If I walk in to renew contract at Starhub Shop, is there any documents or information needed?

Hub Master

If you are re-contracting online, you need not proceed to our StarHub Shops.

Our e-Shop sales consultant would give you a call to confirm on your purchase.

If you are renewing directly at our StarHub Shops, proceed down with your original NRIC and let our Sales Consultants know that you are intending to do a re-contract.

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Valued Commentator

For re-contracting online, once they confirm my purchase, will them deliver the mobile device to me? Or collection needed?
Hub Master

They would deliver to you. Just need to confirm with them again on date and time of delivery. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.