Highlighted
Senior Commentator

How can I switch from M1 to starhub??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Windows™ Phone Expert
Solution

Re: How can I switch from M1 to starhub??

Do you plan on retaining your number or other details when moving from M1 to StarHub?

You may go down to any StarHub shop to get this done. Porting can be done if your M1 contract has expired.
-----
Windows Developer | @ReignOfComputer

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Windows™ Phone Expert
Solution

Do you plan on retaining your number or other details when moving from M1 to StarHub?

You may go down to any StarHub shop to get this done. Porting can be done if your M1 contract has expired.
-----
Windows Developer | @ReignOfComputer

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Hub Master

ReignOfComputer is right.

Remember not to terminate your mobile service. Simply inform our staff that you wish to port in your number and we will do the neccesary arrangement for the termination of your mobile service with the other service provider.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

What's the benefit ??
Highlighted
Hub Master

The benefit is that you can retain your existing and you would not have to inform everyone that you have changed mobile number.

On top of that, if you are having StarHub TV and MaxOnline/MaxInfinity service under you, you will be able to enjoy our Hub Club discounts and privileges when you port in your mobile number to StarHub.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

dont switch, starhub wireless is no good / service is poor / technically poor / never get to speak to anyone at 1633, phone bill increase as you have to hold for 2-3hrs inorder to speak to support team at 1633.

speed cant what we paid for.   1GB - download speed only 50++ and upload speed only 40++, arent they cheating us ?  very upset stahub has gone down to such a cheap service - low unprofessional !