Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB ID Problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

HUB ID Problem

Hi,

I signed up for an iPad with Starhub last month that included a mobile broadband SIM card. Having issues logging in to Hub ID as I have an old Hub ID tied to my NRIC but this account is not linked to the iPad SIM given by Starhub. Now I have problems logging in to my Hub ID to make bill payments and check data usage. Would be great if I could also link my Hub ID to my current email account instead of the old Yahoo Mail one that is no longer in use. Please help! Much appreciated.   Old Hub ID not used anymore:    (Old Yahoo email no longer in use)  Current email:  Cheers,   Edwin Zhang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Solution

Re: HUB ID Problem

Hi Edwin, before I can reset your Hub iD,  can you send me a private message with your NRIC, Full name and mobile number for verification?

Also, as this is a public forum, I'm going to remove your email address from this post to protect your privacy. Thanks! 

3 REPLIES
Administrator
Solution

Hi Edwin, before I can reset your Hub iD,  can you send me a private message with your NRIC, Full name and mobile number for verification?

Also, as this is a public forum, I'm going to remove your email address from this post to protect your privacy. Thanks! 

New Commentator

Hi. I am also currently facing problems with my Hub account as it was disabled due to multiple password errors. I need it to use the account to pay off my bills! Do help!

Community Manager

Hey azjumaat, can you pass me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via PM and we'll keep in touch?