cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From SIM only plan to postpaid plan with phone

SOLVED
Trusted Commentator

From SIM only plan to postpaid plan with phone

Hi, currently I'm using starhub SIM only plan, and it is eligible to recontract. I want to switch to postpaid plan with phone, Can I keep my current mobile number? And how can I do it online?

Thank you very much. (I tried live chat but no one there)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Guru
Solution

Re: From SIM only plan to postpaid plan with phone

@oniranger wrote:

So I still keep my mobile number?

Yes, just select the existing mobile number on the option after you have login with your Hub iD related to this mobile account in the Online store.

i am not starhub staff.

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi oniranger, 

You may do so via the online store after you have completed your current mobile service contract. - Han

Trusted Commentator

Grand Guru
Solution

@oniranger wrote:

Yes, just select the existing mobile number on the option after you have login with your Hub iD related to this mobile account in the Online store.

i am not starhub staff.

Trusted Commentator

Thank you very much.

Another problem come up, the webpage stuck at loading state after I uploaded my documents. I think I should go to starhub outlet, It may be faster Cat Happy

Highlighted
Grand Guru

@oniranger wrote:

Thank you very much.

Another problem come up, the webpage stuck at loading state after I uploaded my documents. I think I should go to starhub outlet, It may be faster Cat Happy

If you are doing online and should there be any issue you can immediately contact 1630 CSO.

This is the sales hotline where the CSO will take note on your details before transfer you to the Online store staff to assist you further.

As the documents can be send via email or fax and any other means.

The online store staff are usually very polite and helpful to complete your purchase at the same time.

Note that the online store staff close at 9.00 pm.

Do note that Online store pricing may be different from shops as the shops use the Starhub brochure pricing and not online pricing if there are differences.

Regards.