Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From 25gb data plan become 15gb for CIS plan

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

From 25gb data plan become 15gb for CIS plan

Hi,

I been always disappointed with Starhub and reluctantly to recontract with Starhub till one day i received a sales call from Starhub to get me to recontract. He explained all those CIS benefits blah blah blah and something he mention caught my attention is that i would be given extra 10gb on top of the 15gb promo at that time. 

I tripled questioned that sales representative and he tripled confirmed its 25gb throughout the 24mths. But days after signing up the contract, the sales representative called me again and say its his error and should be 15gb instead of 25gb. Therefore, he assured me that he would made compensation on his side to absorb the extra 10gb throughout the 24mths contract.

Fastforward to the 1st Feb bill, everything was good. I got my 25gb as promised and bill amount was correct. However, the issue comes on the recent March bill.

1st Issue

From 25gb it becomes 15gb shown in my Starhub App. I call customer service and they say my service agreement is only for 15gb. Because its an agreement between that sales representative that the extra 10gb would be absorbed throughout the 24months

2nd Issue

I was charged pro-rated 10GB data upsize + 10GB data upsize suddenly on this month. I never sign up for anything why i was charged 2 times. Therefore i have asked to cancel it as its not a service i requested. Everything earlier Starhub represntative promised goes differently on what was promised.

Totally disappointed with the missing 10gb and overcharged services. It was really a mistake to give Starhub another shot, should not have recontracted with them 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: From 25gb data plan become 15gb for CIS plan

Hi @Jamesg, since I can't access your account details here, I highly suggest that you reach out to my colleagues on either Facebook or Twitter in order for us to further assist you regarding your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience caused as we can't check your account details here. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

i have pm you my account no
Highlighted

Hi @Jamesg, please send your details on Facebook or Twitter so my colleagues will be able to assist you. Sorry, I don't have access to check your account here on the community. 

~ Carla