Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Data Jump

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Respected Commentator
Solution

Re: Data Jump

Thank you very much Amy. Somebody called me last Saturday and now when I checked, The data is now added on my normal data. Strange why this thing happened, if I'm someone who do not monitor data, I would have not seen the issue. Appreciate your help to get a support to make the data appear on my account.

4 REPLIES
Respected Commentator

Hello,

I requested for VAS Data Jump 5GB on September 11.

The service is activated as per my account and SMS received from Starhub.

I checked the added GB to my data, it is not there.

on 14th Septmeber, I received my bill which is has 10SGD one time fee and 9.35 SGD for the data jump.

I called Starhub support and they said they will take a look at it. Still no Data Jump.

I again called Starhub support and they said they will take a look at it. Still no Data Jump.

2 weeks after, I used up my original data, Still no Data Jump.

I again called Starhub support and they said they will take a look at it. Support told me just to use accordingly.

Next day I exceeded the allotted ORIGINAL data, and received an sms from starhub that I will be charge.

Now, am I risking to be overbilled since it was an advise from starhub support?

Where and when is the data jump going to be added?

Does it mean I'm getting billed for nothing and even have a risk of being overcharged?

Respected Commentator

This is bad, support I called just now told me that I also use up my data.. using data jump which is a lie by the way.... maybe for her just to answer my query. Smiley Sad I monitor my usage closely this month. oh well... bad... have to terminate service than to be charge extra each month. my first bad (worst customer service experience ever) with starhub. which mean i have to even pay 300mb exceeded data. Smiley Sad

Community Manager

That's not the way we do things, @ geremy101.

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll check. 

- Amy
Respected Commentator
Solution

Thank you very much Amy. Somebody called me last Saturday and now when I checked, The data is now added on my normal data. Strange why this thing happened, if I'm someone who do not monitor data, I would have not seen the issue. Appreciate your help to get a support to make the data appear on my account.