cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renew voucher

Respected Commentator

Contract renew voucher

Hi 

i am using this service since last 5 years. Why this time there is no renew vouchers or any deal for renew. 

15 REPLIES 15
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Contract renew voucher

Hi Ann,

Had the same problem once & I had to call the customer service to ask as to why I never receive vouchers for recontracting... they did send after the call & after that I get vouchers everytime my contract is due for renewal, just that they only send $100 voucher... my first recontract I receive $200... 

I don't think there is a special price for recontract deals... frankly they start to give me the impression they do not appreciate or care much for their supporters anymore. 

Respected Commentator

thx Archer for the reply. I always get voucher 100S$. But this time when I called they said they stop giving recontract vouchers. 

Can u pls tell me when was this.

Hub Master

Hi all

Please leave your contact details @ http://bit.ly/StarHubCares if you require further clarification on this matter.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Ive been scrolling thru several posts made by subscribers here pertaining several issues & recontracting seem to have HITS the most.. As usual, all i can see is  a " Cut & Paste" answer from the moderator; cant there be anything new? Im very sure theres many HUB Club ( like myself ) & even Platinium customers here who had plonged several hundreds of dollars for rendering the services, yet felt unappreciated. May i know why is that so?? DO u service provider take US subscribers for granted? Force us to undertake 4G LTE service when you jolly well know the infrastructure isnt ready to take the unforseen load; im sure you know but due to competition & income opportunity.. you roll it out anyways. I felt rather disappointed for us loyal subscribers who had stayed with the network for years but not appreciated. Agreed with some that gone are the days when  your 2 yr contract is up, renewal vouchers come accompanied with our monthly bills.. but nt animore .. what will be your proactive actions to apease us subscribers? Im very sure the moderator will " cut & paste " his answer again.. sigh... 

Hub Master

Hey AngrySubscriber

If you are eligible for re-contract voucher, you will be informed by StarHub via channels such as SMS, email or direct mail to your mailing address on any eligible voucher promotion upon assessment from our marketing department nearer to your contractual end date.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

we shall see...

Respected Commentator

as you mention below that starhub intimate through SMS or mail. I have so many friends who don't know on recontract they get vouchers and plus they get discount as hub club member. As they never approach starhub their contract goes as usual and with same bill amount.

Senior Advisor

Actually, as far as I know, all 3 telcos already tightened on the issuance of vouchers

It's not that they no longer care

Look around us, the cost of food and other stuff are increasing in price but Telcos cannot anyhow increase their prices 

Everyone took for granted that all recontract must come with vouchers which is not actually the case. I didn't get voucher from SingTel and M1 when I did my recontract with them recently too. 

Valued Commentator

Starhub just rejected my voucher request. I am **bleep** disappointed. Had been with starhub for 10 yrs. Now i get a push to go singtel which i had another hp line. I really want to stay with starhub as their svs are better but... Sigh... Very sad today. Zzzz....Fr Amir Ghani Bin Musa Bakar: Hi sir, we regret to inform you that your voucher request has been rejected. Thank you for your understanding.