GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest Closed] Use Evernote? Here's your chance to WIN an exclusive Moleskine® notebook + 3 months' worth of Evernote Premium!

Community Best Friend

[Contest Closed] Use Evernote? Here's your chance to WIN an exclusive Moleskine® notebook + 3 months' worth of Evernote Premium!

header-banner-EvernoteWinMoleskine.png

LargeNotebook2.png

Thank you for participating in the contest and congratulations to our winners: 

@bosslee 

@i_caloy 

@GraceTan 

@walkthemoon 

@illuminate  

Winners, please check your Private Message inboxes for details.

---------------------------------------

Contest Info:

Simply tell us your favourite feature about Evernote and why you love it.

Top 3x best answers will win a Large Moleskine® notebook worth $45 + 3 months' worth of Evernote Premium!

Next 2x best answers will win a Pocket Moleskine® notebook worth $30 + 3 months' worth of Evernote Premium!

Contest ends 31 August 2014.

tellUs.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read Contest Terms & Conditions

1. The contest ends on 31 August 2014.
  2. By participating in this contest, you agree to allow StarHub Community to contact you in the event that you are selected as a winner.
  3. Participants will stand a chance to win the following:
    • a Large Moleskine® notebook worth $45 + 3 months' worth of Evernote Premium. 3 to give away
    • a Pocket Moleskine® notebook worth $30 + 3 months' worth of Evernote Premium. 2 to give away
  4. *Only entries from registered users will stand to win the prizes. Winners will be selected based 50% on the number of likes from the public and the other 50% based on the decision made by StarHub’s chosen panel of judges. The judges will be selected at StarHub’s discretion.
  5. StarHub Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and at any stage of the judging process, to reject or disqualify any Entry that is deemed ineligible or for any reason that is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if that participant has not complied with the official rules or has interfered, in StarHub's sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the Contest. 
  6. In the event of a dispute, a customer's entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub. In determining the winners of this contest, StarHub's decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
  7. Winners will be notified via email 5 - 10 days after the end of the contest period.
  8. All particulars you submit must be true, accurate, complete and up to date. Entries that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified immediately.
  9. The winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize(s).
  10. The Prize(s) shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or otherwise, in all cases, whether in whole or part.
  11. StarHub Community may at any time vary, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions governing this Contest or the Prizes, including terminating or withdrawing the Contest and/or substituting the Prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior notice or reason. Participants will be notified of any changes in dates applicable to the Contest via the Site.
  12. All personal information collected in connection with this contest will be subject to StarHub’s Privacy Statement available at StarHub’s website - http://www.starhub.com/about-us/legal-notices-and-terms/terms-and-conditions/website-terms.html
  13. Participants have to be Singaporeans or Singapore PR or people residing in Singapore.
  14. In determining the Winners of this contest, StarHub’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, a participant’s entitlement to participate in this contest and any Winner’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.

Usage of information, photos, videos and other submitted content

1. You acknowledge and agree that any information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content you submit may be made available by StarHub for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public.
  2. You agree that we can, but are not obliged, to use the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content that you have provided above in StarHub’s advertising on various media. You accept that we will own all rights arising from our usage of any of the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content provided by you. You also acknowledge and agree that StarHub shall have full discretion in deciding how it will utilise the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content that you have provided.
  3. By submitting content to StarHub, you represent and warrant that the content does not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the content to StarHub free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
14 REPLIES 14
New Commentator

Re: Use Evernote? Here's your chance to WIN an exclusive Moleskine® notebook!

My favorite feature is definitely Annotate! It just makes Evernote a prefect app for planning trips~ More than simply storing information, you can add your idea directly to all types of information. It’s so convenient to organize EVERYTHING into one place. 

Valued Commentator

The best feature of EVERNOTE is its very powerful SEARCH function with text recognition, obviously. Just snap a picture of your notes, a sign... anything really... And you can always find it back. 

Valued Commentator

The open-approach from EVERNOTE with all these apps that integrate with it is just awesome. That's one of the main reasons it's a KEEPER for the next 10 to 20 years!

New Commentator

First, I like to share that Evernote itself is more than just a note taking tool. Evernote itself is a platform tool that allow us to do things, saving time and most importantly work smartly.

My Evernote Story
I have been using Evernote for at least 4 years. When I first picked it up, I was still using its competitor Springpad (which recently closed down). The initial review was "hey, isn't this just a simple note taking tool" so I deleted the app and continued on with Springpad.

I started "really" using Evernote when I was preparing my Ironman Triathlon training. I need something that is cross platform, so I can access both on my mobile and desktop. I input all my training logs within a notebook. Because there is no specific structure within Evernote, I was able to setup my own GTD system within Evernote and review my training log each week. Since than, I did not look back. I exported all my notes from Springpad to Evernote and the goto app to remember things was to use Evernote.

Evernote and Work
Now, Evernote has also become part of my productivity app for work. I run a small company and I store all my company receipts and expenses on Evernote. With it, I'm able to share the notebook with my accountant. My accountant would than do the necessary processing. Recently because it was the auditing period and the auditor wanted to check a specific transaction, I was able to find the exact item that the auditor wanted because of the awesome search function that is building within the app. It was able to scan through the PDF files.

I could go on forever but I'm sure there are many users out there who have specific stories to tell.

Looking forward to the Win the Moleskine® notebook Smiley Tongue

New Commentator

I like to archive my work and Evernote's unlimited storage give me the assurance that I can scan everything I want (such as my previous school work), clear my shelves and send to Evernote directly from my wireless document feeder.

Besides it's interesting that when I create a new note, I can recollect lost memories or forgotten knowledge through Related Notes. This is precisely why I don't archive my work on any other cloud storage.

Also, space (both online and offline) is very important to me and I think Evernote has done a good job in offering unlimited storage and a high 1GB monthly upload bandwidth.

I wouldn't recommend to others as just like any other note taking or collaboration app, but it is also for anyone to archive and use it as a knowledge base for their own files too.
Senior Commentator

Here goes our story of using Evernote for business 

New Commentator

Intuitive UI, ease of use and cross-platform sharing are among the features why I love using Evernote. I started using it since 2012 and loved it so much that I purchased a premium membership the following year (in 2013). I was really impressed with its user interface from the prominent green elephant logo to the navigating the different features like creating, editing and sharing a note or notebooks. This allowed me to take down notes, save website, take and store pictures in a fly. The best of all, my notes are neatly ordered and easily organized thru tags and stickers. I like the geo tagging of my notes so i can easily sort them based in where I created them. In doing so, I can segregade my work and personal notes. Ease of use is evident throughout Evernote, from the menu to creating notes, attaching photo and sharing them. I would say that because of its ease of use, I find it a smarter digital notebook compared to others. And finally, its best feature is its availability across all platforms. Im currently using a windows phone but also use a PC laptop for work, I also use my iPad mini a lot and use my macbook air for personal stuff. What is common to all these gadgets that I use is that all of them got Evernote installed. I can start one note from one device and finish it on another. And I can create one note on my phone and it will be available in all my devices instantenously and without any hassle. Its simply magical and the best of all I can share my Evernote notebook to everybody. I really recommend Evernote to my friends and like me they love it too
Highlighted
Beauty Ambassador

Re: Use Evernote? Here's your chance to WIN an exclusive Moleskine® notebook + 3 months' worth of Ev

My version of Evernote is not the Premium one but it serves me well. Because I am a blogger, I often have to take notes on the go - during interviews, at events, product launches, etc. I love that it never hangs on me (ha!) and I can include pictures with my notes too! 

Because I bring my handphone with me everywhere, I can even go on holidays without a camera. I just snap pictures using my phone, and include those pictures in my Note! Smiley Very Happy I'd feel pretty handicapped without my phone and Evernote in it! 

~

Visit Grace's award-winning blog now: http://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/ Smiley Happy
Senior Commentator

Re: Use Evernote? Here's your chance to WIN an exclusive Moleskine® notebook + 3 months' worth of Ev

Evernote's search function text recognition in PDFs and images is the best feature in my opinion. I've been using Evernote since 2009 and it has helped me keep track of almost all facets  of my life, be it work projects, contracts, utility bills, and even my son's spelling lists in school. The ability to share anything directly from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 into Evernote is a bonus that I really appreciate.