GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges of Incoming Voice Calls for the newly launched StarHub Prepaid Mobile Plans

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Charges of Incoming Voice Calls for the newly launched StarHub Prepaid Mobile Plans

Hi, 

Can someone confirm that the there is no more Free Incoming Voice calls in the newly launched prepaid mobile plans, and any usage above the plan's quota of Local Voice Calls (regardless if the call was in-coming or out-going) will be charged at $0.1605 per minute

The literature on StarHub's website as well as Terms & Condition PDF document seems quite vague about this. I think considering that StarHub is the pioneer in the introduction of Free Incoming local voice call in Singapore, I would least expect such reversal but if it is indeed true it should be explicitly clarifed. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Charges of Incoming Voice Calls for the newly launched StarHub Prepaid Mobile Plans

Sorry, I meant PostPaid, Not Prepaid. Correction to the above mistake.
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Charges of Incoming Voice Calls for the newly launched StarHub Prepaid Mobile Plans

Hi ShardSpear

We assure you that Free local Incoming Calls is still part of our new mobile plans. Some things are just meant to be. Smiley Happy

- Amy