Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Change my number

Hey, I would like some assistance to change my number. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Change my number

Hi Hadirezki

You can change their mobile numbers at any time subject to a one-time fee of $30 (before GST). Additionally, new numbers will not be available all the time so recycled numbers may be offered instead.

For a greater selection of numbers to change to, subscribers can proceed to our StarHub Stores at www.starhub.com/shops.

- Amy
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Hadirezki, we wish to inform you can change your mobile numbers at a fee of $30 before GST and the numbers are recycled. 

If you wish to change your mobile number please provide us with the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << and the acknowledgement above. Thank you.

- Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Hadirezki

You can change their mobile numbers at any time subject to a one-time fee of $30 (before GST). Additionally, new numbers will not be available all the time so recycled numbers may be offered instead.

For a greater selection of numbers to change to, subscribers can proceed to our StarHub Stores at www.starhub.com/shops.

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Am I’m able to do it without going to the store?
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Hadirezki, we wish to inform you can change your mobile numbers at a fee of $30 before GST and the numbers are recycled. 

If you wish to change your mobile number please provide us with the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << and the acknowledgement above. Thank you.

- Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!