cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send out sms but can receive

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Cannot send out sms but can receive

Hi StarHub customer service team, I signed a postpaid contract with StarHub several months ago. Everything is good except that I can't send out sms. I had called StarHub several times over the past few days to try solve this issue. They tried to troubleshoot but failed, so they asked me to get a free replacement SIM card. After changing to a new SIM card, I still couldn't send out any sms.

i have confirmed that the problem doesn't lie with my iPhone because I tried sending out sms using my SIM card on another phone but it still failed. However, I have also tried sending sms using my wife's SIM card  on my iPhone and it worked. Hence, I concluded that the problem lies with my StarHub line. Could you kindly help me to rectify this problem ASAP so that I can send out sms please?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Daryl

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cannot send out sms but can receive

Hi @Darylyqj, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please communicate with my colleagues on either Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. Apologies, since I can't access your account details here. 

~ Carla