Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I do it online for 2 lines to be Portting-in with change of ownership

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Can I do it online for 2 lines to be Portting-in with change of ownership

Hi,

I am wondering, am I able to do it online for StarHub SIM only plan for: 2 lines signed under my name to be port-in from M1 to StarHub, and change of ownership to 2 different names?

If yes, what should I get ready when i am doing it online? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can I do it online for 2 lines to be Portting-in with change of ownership

Hi hk7310, we would advise to do the transfer of ownership at the current telco prior to the port-in request.

To port over the mobile number, please ensure that the number is registered under the same name and document ID. Do also ensure that the number is active, in order to be successfully ported over. Once it's ported over, the mobile service at the current telco will be terminated accordingly.

The number port / mobile sign up can be done online or at our StarHub main shops.

Hope this helps!
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Thank you Lyn, good morning!

I search on your Community, in the year of 2018, there was a gentleman had a similar case as me.  His son signed up a new mobile line with a change of ownership, which was under his father name.  They happened to submit a letter for the change of mobile ownership signed by both parties. 

I am wondering would this practise still adopted in StarHub, should I follow as per your advice?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Good morning hk7310, as you will be porting in via online, kindly follow as per advised by Lyn. Thank you. 

- Julaina