StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIS tagged along with youth benefits

Trusted Commentator

CIS tagged along with youth benefits

Hello, I cut story short. Total I have 3 lines under my name and just recently I tagged one of my number to CIS with youth plan. Another number I wish to tag with youth plan as the user is under 24 yrs old too. But I called the hotline they say unable to tag it but when I do port over at StarHub the staff there told me able to tag. Can anyone assist me with this issues ??

7 REPLIES 7
Alumni (Retired)

Re: CIS tagged along with youth benefits

Hi sirpotato, may I know what was the reason given by the staff when they said they were unable to tag?

- Sal
Trusted Commentator

The staff told me only able to tag either youth plan or CIS.

but i went to the StarHub store and retailer store both say able to tag both cis and youth plan.

Alumni (Retired)

Let me check on this for you, can you PM me with your full name, NRIC/FIN, email, mobile you'd like to tag and StarHub account number?

- Sal
Trusted Commentator

Hi Salehuddin_H, have already PM you my details. hope you able to help me
Trusted Commentator

As per my problem, customer service team say I’m able to get my youth plan data next the following month. But till now my data plan reflect is still a 5GB instead of 7GB? Can anyone let me know does you all just gives a call to ease our mind and keep oun say next month next month?
Community Manager

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll check this for you.

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Seriously I not sure what your team is doing. I have received a sms regarding that I need to pay $6/month? Isn’t it suppose to be a youth plan where I able to get a free extra 2GB?? Can you get someone to assist with me this?? It’s getting out of hand.