StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill when I did not made any purchase.

Senior Commentator

Bill when I did not made any purchase.

Hello all I had not made any purchase from Google play and they charge me $700+ for making payment on Google play isit possible for the bill to be waive ? I really can’t take this $700 payment and now its up to $1200 how am I going to pay this ...someone help pls 

9 REPLIES
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Bill when I did not made any purchase.

Hi Kai Siang, we're liaising with you via PM. Let's chat there.

Senior Commentator

I already replied since 5 hours ago till now no answer
Senior Commentator

I also have this issue and StarHub is terminating my services every month because of this outstanding payment that does not belongs to me. I've been trying to liase with someone but all StarHub does is push me to Google Play Store, and when I contacted Google Play Store, they require a corelation ID from StarHub which StarHub is unable to provide and that leads the conversation between me and Google Play Store to be stranded. This issue has been dragged for months and up to now StarHub is not doing anything except sending me bills and bills of this outstanding amount. They keep telling me they have highlighted this to the relevant team and someone will be getting back to me on this but there's no solution provided by them except asking me to clear this payment. Who in the right mind will pay off $800 over something that is not purchase by them. I have this issuse with POSB as well but POSB was able to check and refund the money back to me within a month. I seriously do no understand how long this needs to take and it is really very disturbing and distressing for me. I have been clearing off all my monthly bills of $300+ but this $800 I will definitely not pay. I am still waiting for an answer from StarHub. Please let me know if StarHub is able to help you because this is not the first time I heard of such issues about them.

Senior Commentator

Their service is very bad honestly I am going to lounge a complain . I had smart support but for no reason they canceled it and said I had already did a replacement when I am paying monthly for it .. worst mobile service ever
Community Manager

Hi missysagi and Ong kai siang

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll check on your concerns for you. 

- Amy
New Commentator

Hi Kai Siang, today I also received a bill with purchase for google play. Which is not purchase by me above $300. Can waive or not this payment? What to do? Can someone please help.
Community Manager

Hi Sally3829, 

Please send me a private message with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

I've already sent in my details last Friday, but no one ever gotten back to me regarding this. This issue has been dragging for months.. No one bothers at all.

Senior Commentator

Up to now I did not receive any calls from StarHub at all. And yet, they terminated my lines again. What's the point of asking my details over and over again without the intention of resolving the issue. This is so **bleep** frustrating!