StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked to resolve my billing issue but deduct sgd 615 from my Bank account!!?pls!!seriously ??

New Commentator

Asked to resolve my billing issue but deduct sgd 615 from my Bank account!!?pls!!seriously ??

Hi ,

Please refer to my case which I believe your side will be having all the records of my billing issue there,

I was miss charged with contract termination fees after I switching my number from prepaid to post paid plan in Nov/2017, and once I realised I called customer service.

As your side promised, my extra charges will be waived within one or two months from Dec2017. And on January, I started to pay for the amount that I was supposingly paying for my actual usage, but still showing outstanding of sgd600+ which is the amount awaiting to be waived.

But now!!! The amount was directly deducted from my UOB account!!! Why would this happen??? Did you guys made a promise to your customer just for breaking it afterwards?

Please help me to resolve this issue, which had haunted me for almost 4 months since I start using StarHub mobile service. And respect the right as a customer of not paying on your staff missoperation cost.

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Asked to resolve my billing issue but deduct sgd 615 from my Bank account!!?pls!!seriously ??

Hi @ PANKAHFEI

We've replied to you on Facebook via PM. 

- Amy