Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G drop to 3G service

SOLVED
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

4G drop to 3G service

Hello,
This is getting very frustrating. I have noticed regular drop from 4g to 3g service. I having this problem since last year. I went down to starhub to change my sim card and even my phone too but it didn't helps at all. Could you kindly assist me on this issue? I even thought is my plan problem and i also done upgraded and it didn't helps too.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: 4G drop to 3G service

Hi @ BelleSkyler

Network coverage may differ from location to location due to blindspots. Have you restarted your handset or tried placing your SIM Card in another handset to see if this helps solve the issue? 

If it doesn't, send me your NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and e-mail via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
2 REPLIES
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @ BelleSkyler

Network coverage may differ from location to location due to blindspots. Have you restarted your handset or tried placing your SIM Card in another handset to see if this helps solve the issue? 

If it doesn't, send me your NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and e-mail via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Hi Amy,

One year ago, i accept your advise to change my new SIM card and nowadays the problem still occurs and getting worst. Sometimes is 3G or even no 3G at all. It's making me very pissed. I need the data for working purpose. Can you please advise me what should i do? Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon.