Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purevpn

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

purevpn

Friends,

I got great offer from purevpn, 12 months contract was very cheap. Benefits are good, starting from opportunity to watch Netflix to Cricket, sports free live streaming.

So far the experience has been good. I could watch cricket world cup live streaming and now looking for IPL telecast.

regards,

Venkatesh

3 REPLIES 3
Grand Guru

Re: purevpn

I am interested in VPN but quite hesitate and not sure which providers are reliable.
If possible, let me know how reliable and stable is the VPN.
Thanks for sharing.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Eric3743, 

I considered purevpn, as they have partnered with starhub and give great discounts for long term contracts. They have good customer support available on their website,so that you chat and clear whatever queries you have. 

So far, my experience has been good, I watched World Cup cricket match, live streaming online through a website in India. This website is restricted for viewers from India, with purevpn I could take this advantage. Soon I will venture into Netflix, which is restricted in Singapore. FYI, they claim to have 100+ servers around the world.

So you go to their website (http://www.purevpn.com/starhub), clear all your queries with their customer support before signing up for their service.

All the best.

Grand Guru

Hi Venky

Thanks for the quick reply.
Great!
At least, there is connection between purevpn and Starhub.

Regards

Eric.