Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus

SOLVED
Esteemed Commentator

iphone 6 plus

Hi there
is there a stock update on the avail of the iphone 6 plus its like waiting for weeks keep calling your call centre their reply was still not avail ..when can i get my phone pls update me asap
thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Consultant
Solution

Re: iphone 6 plus

Hi bro...go online to book your phone. plenty of stock....no need to q. Stock deliver to you to your door within a week...so convenient. Goto https://www.starhub.com/personal/store.html

Try it!

7 REPLIES 7
Esteemed Consultant
Solution

Hi bro...go online to book your phone. plenty of stock....no need to q. Stock deliver to you to your door within a week...so convenient. Goto https://www.starhub.com/personal/store.html

Try it!

Esteemed Commentator

Hehehe yes bro i know that and have use that many times but they still do not have the 64gb version have been waiting until neck long like giraffe..somemore no updates..haiz very tired leh wait for their stock..
Esteemed Commentator

Looks like starhub is not interested in my enquiries as no starhub staffs reply me ..all my years with starhub looks like unwanted...
Esteemed Commentator

Hahahaa dd today 11thNov iphone 6plus 64gb still not in stock..how long more to wait
Honored Contributor

You can get it here

Smiley Happy

Hi CommsEP_StarHub

Hmm
Never know there is such website.
Bookmark it.

Thanks
Eric.

Highlighted