cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-bill statement not available when I receive email alert

Senior Commentator

e-bill statement not available when I receive email alert

Hi

Just want to feedback on your "workflow". You guys are probably in denial since I just saw a typical support reply ( https://community.starhub.com/t5/Others/Received-email-to-pay-my-bill-today-But-found-no-account-in-... ) pushing the blame to the subscriber rather than checking on your work process or the server.

Whenever I received an email alert informing me that my e-bill is ready, and I click on the link to look at the statement, it is NEVER there in My Bills. I have to wait a day before it appears.

Latest email sent out this morning at 10.13am. I checked my account on PC and handphone at around 1.50+pm.

Similarly, this had happened on 15 Oct 10.13am, and I checked in the evening (8+pm).

And yes, my cache is cleared from my browser in my PC (auto-clear when I close my browser), and yes, I re-login to my Starhub app in my phone, so please check your work process, or if whether the server has not updated the subscriber's accounts before the email alert is sent out?

Normally, I would expect the email alert to be sent out only AFTER my account is updated and the statement is available for viewing?

Please check.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: e-bill statement not available when I receive email alert

Hi ds2003

This is odd. Can you provide us with a screenshot of this issue as of today with your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can check on this for you?

- Amy