Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Customer Service Hotline

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Unresponsive Customer Service Hotline

Hi, been trying to call Starhub Customer Service for the past few days. Waiting on the line for an available customer care consultant for over an hour but no one responsed. Hotline supposed to be 24/7 but doesn't even response during normal working office hours. I have been a Starhub customer for more than 10year since I had my first mobile phone. Has starhub forgotten how to service their customers? Is the customer service hotline really in use or you just leave everything to automated machines? If you don't want to answer calls from customers facing issue with the services, please at least put up a link of additional page for people who wants to terminate their additional mobile plans instead of not letting them contact CS and keep billing them for the additional services that they didn't use. 

I have 3 mobile number in which 2 of them, I am not using now. I would like to terminate the 2 mobile numbers that I'm not using. Is there anyone here that can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Solution

Re: Unresponsive Customer Service Hotline

Hi Ann, we've received your PM. As this is a public forum, we do not encourage users to post contact numbers in the threads. We'll be editing your post to protect your privacy. -Jolene 

11 REPLIES 11
Grand Guru

Hi  @Ann T

To terminate your existing mobile lines, you can write to this forum staff, see below, to assist you on this matter.

Do take note on the ----> Termination Charges

Please do submit your request and include subscriber details to, 

PM @Jolene_L  or  Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

-----------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Administrator

Hi @Ann T, thank you for sharing your feedback, we'll send your feedback to our Hotline Team. Did you manage to get your query resolved? If not, drop me a private message with your query and i'll be able to assist you. -Jolene 

Valued Commentator

Hi Jolene,

I have two number under starhub that I am not using and they are not under any contract. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you could help me terminate them.

Thank you very much

Administrator
Solution

Hi Ann, we've received your PM. As this is a public forum, we do not encourage users to post contact numbers in the threads. We'll be editing your post to protect your privacy. -Jolene 

Valued Contributor

@Ann T wrote:

Hi, been trying to call Starhub Customer Service for the past few days. Waiting on the line for an available customer care consultant for over an hour but no one responsed. Hotline supposed to be 24/7 but doesn't even response during normal working office hours. I have been a Starhub customer for more than 10year since I had my first mobile phone. Has starhub forgotten how to service their customers? Is the customer service hotline really in use or you just leave everything to automated machines? If you don't want to answer calls from customers facing issue with the services, please at least put up a link of additional page for people who wants to terminate their additional mobile plans instead of not letting them contact CS and keep billing them for the additional services that they didn't use. 

I have 3 mobile number in which 2 of them, I am not using now. I would like to terminate the 2 mobile numbers that I'm not using. Is there anyone here that can help?

And worst still, censoring customer's posts in this community... Shame on you, Starhub!

Alumni (Retired)

Hi topgann, as mentioned, it is to protect the privacy of the subscriber. Thank you for your feedback and opinion. - Han

Grand Guru

@topgann wrote:

And worst still, censoring customer's posts in this community... Shame on you, Starhub!

Hi  topgann,

The TS did posted the actual the name and NRIC on that post as in one statement.

Only removed is that Name and NRIC of that post, which had replaced with other wording.

As this forum is open to public, including able to read your profile without the need to login.

Certain precaution is required to remove personal details.

So far i have read some even nasty & worse comments here, which are still available to view.

i am not starhub staff.

Valued Contributor

@eric3743 wrote:

@topgann wrote:

Hi  topgann,

The TS did posted the actual the name and NRIC on that post as in one statement.

Only removed is that Name and NRIC of that post, which had replaced with other wording.

As this forum is open to public, including able to read your profile without the need to login.

So far i have read some even nasty & worse comments here, which are still available to view.

i am not starhub staff.

Hi

I trust that you are a neutral party.

What I meant was not about posts that contain personal data. Prior to this post, I have been trying to post an issue with regard to mysterious deduction of balance and each time, my post gets deleted and it was reported as spam. Enough said...

Valued Contributor

@topgann wrote:

@eric3743 wrote:

@topgann wrote:

Hi  topgann,

i am not starhub staff.

Hi

What I meant was not about posts that contain personal data. Prior to this post, I have been trying to post an issue with regard to mysterious deduction of balance and each time, my post gets deleted and it was reported as spam. Enough said...

@topgann wrote:

@eric3743 wrote:

@topgann wrote:

Hi  topgann,

i am not starhub staff.

Hi

To add on, this is what I got when responding to a request by one of the Starhub staff to send a PM.Screenshot_2018-07-23-08-29-10.jpg