StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Unsubscribe Fox Plus

Respected Commentator

Unable to Unsubscribe Fox Plus

I have tried to remove/un-subscribe Fox Plus via the Starhub website several times, but it is not removed. Emailed the customer service twice and have not got any reply. Tried to use the online Feedback form, and the form is bugged, pressing Submit doesn't submit anything.

Please assist. How do I remove/un-subscribe Fox Plus? I do not want to subscribe to something I cannot watch.

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Community Manager

Re: Unable to Unsubscribe Fox Plus

Hi goblin18, please PM us your subscriber name and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll assist on your request. Thank you. 

Respected Commentator

Hi

I've PM you the info as requested, and i still see Fox Plus in the list of my subscriptions. There is no reply or anything on the status. Did anybody actually do look into it ? Or your reply to PM info is just a formality? 

Community Manager

As checked, our colleague has replied your PM on 06/01/2019. The relevant team has tried to you contact you today, however, was unsuccessful. We have relayed the matter to the team again for follow up. Thank you. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

Hi

I've received a call from Starhub today, and has explained the situation to the Starhub personnel, he checked and replied that I could remove the subscription from FOX Plus Account Management page.

However, the FOX Plus Account Management page referred me to contact Starhub for subscription queries.

So I dropped an email again to Starhub Customer Care, now I am informed that I have to pay $204.58 for early termination, where I do not have any Fibre TV contract, nor it was mentioned anywhere that if I subscribe FOX Plus through Starhub for $19.90 per month, I will be lock in a One Year contract. It is even stated on the Starhub Go page : "No lock-in Contracts".

Now I feel cheated with all the insufficient information on the Starhub FAQs.

Grand Guru

Hi  @goblin18

When you subscribe to this Fox+ from > Here!  and click "Subscribe now" where divert you to Starhub Go on Fox+ is $19.90 /month

So you did not subscribe to the TV Channels on Fox Movie Pack $17.12 /month which is 4 channels.

You may have to check on your other services such as Mobile if there is Starhub Go subscription or not, via your Hub ID account.

Else you have to let the CSO to know it is Starhub Go Fox+ pack you subscribe to, not TV channels.

Then they would able to remove your subscription properly.

i am not starhub staff.

Respected Commentator

Hi @eric3743

Thank  you so much for your reply. It is as what you described, I subscribed to FOX+ from  HERE , I read the FAQs where even non Starhub subscribers, as long as there is a HUB ID, can subscribe to FOX+. I also followed the Step 1 to 4. 

On my HUB ID account, it is listed as Internet TV, not Fox Movie Pack.Just really don't understand why it became a one year contract and requires Early Termination Fee.

Grand Guru

Hi  @goblin18

Internet TV is refer to Starhub Go.

So you have to inform the CSO that it is Starhub Go Fox+ pack you want to unsubscribe, or;

Refer to > Fox+ - FAQ  and on point 21.

21.  How can I unsubscribe to Fox+?

Step 1: Log in to My Account with your Hub iD.

Step 2: Under ‘Manage My Services’, click on ‘Internet TV’.

Step 3: Click on ‘Manage Subscriptions’ and unsubscribe from the pack.

Regards,

Eric.

Respected Commentator

That instruction is also deceiving as the Step 2 and Step 3 instructions are entirely different from the options being shown by the Starhub app. For Step 2 there is no "Manage My Services" from the menu on "My Subcribed Services" then for Step 3 there is no "Manage Subscriptions" from the menu it only shows all your account subscriptions but definitley no "Unsubscribe" option anywhere.

I know coz I have the same situation I want to unsubscribe. Firstly the said that for the first 3 months subscriptions there is a 50% off promo but was surprised I was billed in full.

Can anyone from the Starhub community admin have any explanation on this? Thank you

Community Manager

Hi Stephen12

I apologize for any confusion caused. While Eric is correct, our app recently underwent a revamp, as such, past instructions will not apply on our new interface.

As our new interface does not support adjustment of programs, you may refer to https://secure.starhub.com/myaccountmgr/#/ to unsubscribe your services. 

Hope this helps.

- Jackson