GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Anywhere app on Android

Honored Commentator

TV Anywhere app on Android

A few days ago, the TV Anywhere app on my Android tablet started to play-up and I am unable to stream any videos from any Starhub channels via WiFi. I've been using this app on my Sony Xperia S to watch the channels but it suddenly stops working this week. Does anyone has similar experience?
9 REPLIES 9
Trusted Commentator

Re: TV Anywhere app on Android

I am also facing this issue. The Starhub TV anywhere apps unable to load video using WIFI thru the MaxInfinity Ultimate connection but using 3G & 4G connection on iphone and ipad to load the video are ok. The Samsung Smart TV will show failed to retrieve data when loading the starhub tv anywhere apps.

I am able to watch the online tv when accessing http://www.starhubtvanywhere.com on my desktop web browser. Using 3G & 4G connection on iphone and ipad to load the video are also ok. Have already logged a case with Starhub technical support but the problem is still unable to resolve for the past few day.

Hub Master

Hi all

If the issue still persists after 1 or 2 days, feel free to drop me a Private Message. Thanks.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Commentator

Hi kai boon,

I am still having problem with TV anywhere using wifi on my Maxinfinity elite. Pls advise what I shld do in order to grt it work again. 

Thanks,

Adelene

Hub Master

@Adelyeo

Have you tried using other devices?
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Hi I just started to installed the app on my samsung s5. However whenever I tried to log into my hub id, the app crash and rebooted. Anyone have similar experience?
Hub Master

Have you tried to reinstall the app?
Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Commentator

The problem is gone. Not sure what Starhub did but I hv no problem accessing the app now. Thks

Hub Master

Sure. In future, you can approach me here if you need any assistance.
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Same here... strange.....