Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StarHub TV: SG50 Free Preview from 9 Jul - 11 Aug

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

StarHub TV: SG50 Free Preview from 9 Jul - 11 Aug

SHC-SG50-free-preview.png

SG50 Free Preview* for all StarHub TV Customers!

Wanna catch Big Bang Theory, Hannibal, TMNT, and Big Hero 6 on StarHub TV?

As part of celebrating Singapore's 50th birthday, StarHub is giving Free Preview for all TV customers from 9 July, 12pm till 11 Aug, 12pm.

Check out the upcoming world-class entertainment from over 150 channels!

*Selected channels are available for Free Preview. Corresponding channels on StarHub TV Anywhere will be included in the Free Preview.

Find out more on http://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/tv/sg50-free-preview.html

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

2 REPLIES 2
New Commentator

Re: StarHub TV: SG50 Free Preview from 9 Jul - 11 Aug

Hi,saw that start from Sept,starhub TV anywhere will be chargeable. How do i kbow that i have subscribed to it?if i only downloaded the app n login n delete it,is it considered subscribed?
Alumni (Retired)

Re: StarHub TV: SG50 Free Preview from 9 Jul - 11 Aug

Hi @shadowdancer901, as mentioned on our website - StarHub TV Anywhere Value-Added-Service is free for all StarHub TV customers until 30 September 2015. Customers will be charged $5.35/month from 1 October 2015 onwards

The mobile app allows you as a StarHub TV customer to log in with your Hub iD.

You may check if you are currently using the TV Anywhere service on your Billing manager when you log on to your Hub ID account.

https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/tv/services/starhub-tv-anywhere/what-is-starhub-tv-anywhere...

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!