GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StarHub Customer Service (Customer Service??)

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

StarHub Customer Service (Customer Service??)

I have recontract my line 6NOV2019. For this recontract, StarHub provided a free Harman Kardon Citation One speaker.

I am experiencing technical problem with this speaker and the manufacturer requires me to send the speaker to the service center together with the proof of purchase (or receipt). As this is a free gift from StarHub (and not stated in the StarHub service agreement), i do not have a receipt.

Hence, on 9MAR2020 I called StarHub to obtain a proof of purchase or receipt. I was told to provide serial # , brand and model of the speaker and StarHub will send me a email to indicate its a gift from StarHub as the proof. As I did not have the s/n at that time, I call back next day.

I call StarHub on 10MAR2020 and was attend by a service staff by the name of Will. After explain the entire problem to him again, he stress that the previous service staff is wrong. StarHub will not send a email for the product. He say StarHub will look for leftover stock and provide a free replacement asap.

I call StarHub on 16MAR202 to get a follow-up on this matter and was attend by a service staff name Melvin. I have requested to speak to Will however, cannot find this person. I requested Melvin to retrieve the Customer record to understand the problem, he is unable to find a call log on 10MAR.  So I have to After explain the entire problem again. Melvin indicated that there will not be a free replacement; he will provide a 4 months bill rebate as a compensation for the speaker. I indicated that the speaker is not entirely faulty, it just needed settings from the manufacturer. Melvin say he will escalate to the management regarding obtaining a email as a proof of purchase and it usually takes 2 days. And specifically mention that he will be handling this matter from now on and if to call back to the service center. Ask for Melvin.

I did not received any update and I call StarHub on 23MAR2020. The call was picked up by a Sasqia.

I told her I needed to speak with Melvin regarding this matter. However she is unable to locate Melvin. She tries very hard to understand the problem (which of course i have to explain all over again) but she is unable to resolve it. Sensing that she is new to the role, I have requested to speak with her team leader or her trainer on the job or her manager, however, she is unable to get any of them to the phone with me. She has requested that she will call me back but i refused flatly because I don’t trust that a call back from StarHub really exist and I am 100% sure if I were to call back again and ask for Sasqia. I won’t be able to find her (same for WILL, MELVIN).

However, I really didn’t want to make things difficult for a new staffs. I have requested a call back by 23MAR2020 1800hrs by Melvin (should this person exist) or by Sasqia (to indicate that she is unable to locate Melvin)

This is totally different customer service level i received when i get calls from StarHub to recontract my broadband and tv. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: StarHub Customer Service (Customer Service??)

Hi @Neolihia, have you received a callback yesterday at 6:00 PM? 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

No

Community Relationship Manager

@Neolihia Sorry about that. Could you drop me a private message with your full name, StarHub Account Number and mobile number? I'll look into this and get back to you with updates. Thanks, Jolene