StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART SUPPORT: I lost my phone, possible to change phone model?

SOLVED
New Commentator

SMART SUPPORT: I lost my phone, possible to change phone model?

Hi, I had an Iphone 6plus previously. Wasn't used to the huge size, and unfortunately lost the phone.

Luckily I realised I am covered under Smart Support. Can I request to replace to the smaller Iphone 6 (NOT plus) instead?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: SMART SUPPORT: I lost my phone, possible to change phone model?

Hey Sonic

I am afraid you can't do that. You can only get a replacement of the same model.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
10 REPLIES 10
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Sonic

You can log in to our website at http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/mobile/faq/smartsupport.html for more information on Smart Support services.
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

Hub Master
Solution

Hey Sonic

I am afraid you can't do that. You can only get a replacement of the same model.
Home is where the ♥ is
New Commentator

Hi KaiBoon,

I have almost similar case, I lost my mobile but I am not under contract. I am under prepaid.

My concern is more on to maintain my number, any chance to get replacement card with same number?

If so what should I do/bring?

What make my situation more challenging is I just moved to Australia, whether I can send proxy authorizing someone in Singapore to assist me to get replacement card with same number?

Awaiting your advice

Yours sincerely,

Steven

Alumni (Retired)

Hi SteveJi

For verification and security purposes, registered customer will need to be at the designated shop location in person to replace the lost prepaid SIM. You can get it replaced the selected 8 StarHub Outlets – Plaza Singapore level 1 & B2, Tampines Mall, Vivo,Nex,Marina BayLink Mall,100AM and StarHub Green. A replacement cost of $26.75 will apply.
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

New Commentator

The link is no longer available. I have smart support too, but I can't register and I can't access/create/whatever my smart support account. Now I need to request for device replacement but I can't find the hotline number or request using smart support website. Please assist.

Hi @Suesi,

The SmartSupport hotline is 6822-1388.

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi,

What if you have found your original phone but already received the replacement phone but wish to maintain your original phone since you this is brandnew unlike the replacement that could be just refurbised set. Is that possible? and would they do any  refunds since you returned the replacement phone and only with you for 1 day? 

Everyone's Tags (1)
Grand Guru

Not. The "Lost" phone is belong to Starhub, as they had done the replacement of the phone to you.

Please refer to the link, regarding Smart Support issue; post by  @des84  and my post.

http://community.starhub.com/t5/Mobile-General/Smart-Support-Will-the-phone-still-be-usable-after-re...     

Jek
New Commentator

How much it will cost to swap iphone 6?