cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

New Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi Kai,

I'm using starhub since 2008 January till now with the number of 9xxxxxxx. I just want to recontract end of this month it may become 21month of my contract. But when I go and check the my contract end date that is 5 march 2015. I have to trip on 6th december early morning. In such situation can I recontract end of this month and can i be eligible for any recontract voucher? When my last recontract on 2013 I was eligible the recontract voucher worth S$150 for selected handset and also eligible the recontract voucher worth S$100 for any other handset.

Respected Commentator

Thank you very much Kaiboon for your help and understanding. With your support, I was able to get a higher voucher value that I usually had (probably also because I spend much more these days too), and it was usable 2 weeks before my actual 21 month recontract date. So thank you very much for helping to relay my message clearly to customer service, and helping them to be more understanding in dealing with me as a long-running customer.

With my increased spend, and being impressed overall with how you were able to help, I have actually increased my monthly subscription from $60 to about $110 with a larger plan during my renewal last weekend. Great service and loyalty begets more customer loyalty!  

Thanks for your help and good luck!   

Best,

Kelvin

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi!

Is the recontract voucher amount given randomly? Because me and my brother opened a mobile post paid line with starhub at the same time. Im already 21 months and eligible for recon however we have different voucher amount and mine is a much lower amount. I'm a loyal customer of starhub and I do have other data line for ipad which i also took from starhub aside from my existing mobile plan.

Just want to follow up regarding the voucher that i received.

Thank you for your assistance.

Rex
Everyone's Tags (1)
New Commentator

I am using starhub since 2008, this few years I didn’t receive any recontract voucher.

I really don’t understand is some of my friend can receive a recontract voucher automatically.

Most of them are using the same plan as me or cheaper plan, and each month bill is almost same as me or even lower.

Currently, I have two more new lines under my name which is transfer from my family.

These two lines are eligible to recontract now.

My friend told me to call 1633 and ask for a recontract voucher, if not accepted then can ask for a loyalty voucher.

I have call 1633 but they told me that my request is not approved.

What a funny loyalty.

If switch these two lines to Singtel or M1, I can get $100 handset discount for both new line.

No point to stay with starhub and show my loyalty again.

Respected Commentator

I've had a very bad experience when requesting for recontract voucher previously too, even though I've been with Starhub mobile for 10 years and was previously a hub club member. For my previous recontract, all I was offered was free 12 months caller ID, and I was told that that's the best Starhub could offer and I was welcome to switch telcos. Despite that I recontracted 1 more time anyway because I had cable TV & broadband with Starhub. My 2 year contract is coming to an end soon. Have pm-ed Kai Boon. If the same thing happens again, I will be sure to switch telco this time. 

Valued Commentator

Just switched to another telco recently due to starhub refuse to give the re-con voucher.

CK7
New Commentator

Hi,

I have been a long time customer of starhub since god knows when and my contract is up for renewal. I have not received any recontract voucher from starhub. This is quite disappointing because I used to receive $100 recontract voucher when it's time for renewal. Since like starhub do not value loyalty customer. Now I am wondering if I should switch over to another operator as they are offering $100 voucher to switch over to them. Can someone please assist me on this matter?
New Commentator

Starhub, why is your cs so misleading??
I called up last week to check for recontract, your cs told me I can do so on 19 dec and also to check for my $500 voucher whether it be ready.
Today I called up to check, your cs told me it's not reflected in the system and I might not be able to recontract. What is going on??
Fantastic solutions by telling me, if you want to recontract you must pay early recontract fees, if not Wait 21months.
Wow... so much for this reply which left me speechless.
Seems that on the highest tier plan makes no difference. Please get back to me on this issue.
New Commentator

Hi,

I've been a Starhub user for at least 8 years and my whole family applied their phone lines with Starhub as well. My family also applied our home lines, broadband and cable TV with Starhub. I called the customer service last week asking whether I can get any vouchers for recontracting my line and CSO told me to wait for 3 working days before getting an answer whether I can get any vouchers. After 3 working days, I did not receive any notice from Starhub thus I gave a call back to customer service and CSO told me the only promotion available for me is to get the caller ID free for 6 months and I told the CSO to make another request again which I have to wait for another 3 workings days. And honestly being a Starhub user for so many years, I have never received any vouchers for recontracting my line. Looking at the messages, I have seen some users who used to get vouchers but however for my family and myself, being a loyal customer we did not really receive anything. Can Starhub do something about it and treat your loyal customers better? If not, I think I would rather change to other telecoms which provide better benefits for loyal customers. 

I hope somebody can do something about it soon. Thank you.

Valued Commentator

Hi can you check for me whether my mum is eligible for this recontract voucher. We have been using Starhub service for at least 7 years if I am not wrong. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kuma