cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Bill

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Recontract Bill

Your man came to give me new router and asked me to sign recontract, but did not state whether 6 months free starts to come into effect and whether there's 1000 Mbps ready? He said he don't know. What??

16 REPLIES 16
Honored Contributor

Re: Recontract Bill

Your Billing man should come down to explain, and not ask Technician to give me recontract to sign!! Not clear!! Want to cut cost?

Honored Contributor

If in 24 hours still no one answer, do you want me boycott to pay the first monthly bill?

Honored Contributor

What I want just a simple answer "YES" yet I need to fill up form and wait reply. Hullo StarHub is a 5,000+ employees company somemore stock listed yet your 1 guy the Technician cannot answer need the form submitting up so many staff to know, require your top supervisor to answer, isn't that too busy for StarHub?? What kind of service??

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @entity,

We have sent you a PM, do respond back to us with the relevant information so that we can get the respective team to assist you.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Grand Guru

In any Promotion package, those at Marketing dept would not have another same promotion package running at the same date/period, regarding to different free goodies.

This is not only confused to the customers, but also may affect Sales staff to promote the wrong package.

Again, it is not the billing staff responsibility to explain the contract to you, as they will not be aware of it.

It is the Sales staff who handle your case.

On the free goodies for the package, it is the Company responsibilty to ensure everything is taken care of.

If not and upon of your letter &or communication, then the Company will have to make it right.

Then let the technician to their job is to ensure the connection is good.

They are only told to have your signature on the contract, and you have one copy of it.

If the technician was busy to explain you on the contract, he may or not successfully installation.

That is to say after explain on the contract, he may forget about ensure the installation to be successfully or not.

Then next, claim that the technician failed to do his part, if your connection failed.

Let the each party to do their own part. 

Honored Contributor

Matter settled by HQ yesterday email to me.

It's your duty to give good service! Customers only want 1 answer! 

You don't have to tell me so much. This is not in an NS Army camp.

Honored Contributor

I'm also businessman and my customers only wanting ONE answer from me, a YES or NO??

And if I'm like you explain so much, only make matter worse, and customers will run away!! 

Honored Contributor

Just now your Indian colleague phoned me whether I need to renew contract as going to expire in 4 days. Immediately I scolded him a cheater and I will report Police if he continues. He said it's not in his system that I have renewed, but I said it's StarHub problem not my problem. Why StarHub so messy?? 

Honored Contributor

I suspect maybe within StarHub got your colleagues seeing "lobang" loopholes in the system so trying to cheat customers! You think Singaporeans so stupid??