Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One for one exchange of iPhone 5?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Commentator

One for one exchange of iPhone 5?

Hi, I got my iphone 5 around jan/feb ! Recently my phone's screen would suddenly black out or hang. At first I thought it was nothing so it didn't bother me as much. Then my iPhone screen brightness would suddenly become dim. It would be back to normal after I went to the settings and adjust the brightness but after awhile it would go back to being dim randomly. This is irritating because I have to keep on heading to settings and increase my brightness or just tap the button once more so it'll be back to normal. I was wondering if I could exchange it one for one ? The back of my iPhone would get really warm when charging sometimes.
Everyone's Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: One for one exchange of iPhone 5?

Hi Mxwx54

Kindly note that StarHub does not provide one to one handset exchanges as your warranty is with Apple and such decisions will be at their discretion. However, you can visit our Plaza Singapura and VivoCity service centres to drop off your handset so that we can deliver it for repair accordingly.

Dhoby Ghaut
Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road #B2-17/18/18A
Singapore 238839

Open Daily
10:30am to 9:00pm

Harbour Front
VivoCity Integrated Shop
1 Harbour Front Walk #02-202
Singapore 098585

Open Daily
11:00am to 9:30pm
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hi Mxwx54

Kindly note that StarHub does not provide one to one handset exchanges as your warranty is with Apple and such decisions will be at their discretion. However, you can visit our Plaza Singapura and VivoCity service centres to drop off your handset so that we can deliver it for repair accordingly.

Dhoby Ghaut
Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road #B2-17/18/18A
Singapore 238839

Open Daily
10:30am to 9:00pm

Harbour Front
VivoCity Integrated Shop
1 Harbour Front Walk #02-202
Singapore 098585

Open Daily
11:00am to 9:30pm
New Commentator

Can I do the exchange without the receipt?

I'm not sure where I keep it.