Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile signal at cityview @ Boon Keng

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Mobile signal at cityview @ Boon Keng

I am new to the community and not sure someone raised the issue previously.

I am staying on the high floor at Block 8 Boon Keng Road. The mobile signal is extremely weak and worst still, it roamed to neighburing country network occasionally.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Commentator
Solution

Re: Mobile signal at cityview @ Boon Keng

I stayed there for awhile and the design of the flat has a lot of dead spots, toilet , bedroom . As for roaming you can disable that option in any smart phone .

Community Manager
Solution

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll assist you on this. Thank you

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi @ eleong10

Network coverage may differ from location to location due to blindspots. Have you restarted your handset or tried placing your SIM Card in another handset to see if this helps solve the issue?

If this doesn’t help, please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll be in touch. 

- Amy
Trusted Commentator
Solution

I stayed there for awhile and the design of the flat has a lot of dead spots, toilet , bedroom . As for roaming you can disable that option in any smart phone .

Valued Commentator

I am using Samsung galaxy core prime which is a basic 4G phone. Putting the SIM card in a higher end mobile phone helps a little but signal still weak...typically less than 2 bars. The signal I had using own phone is 0-2 bars.

Not quite believed the problem lies with blind spot entirely as the roamed network is MYMAXIS from JB  (I guessed); the starhub network coverage could be the main reason!

I will either change handset or wait for starhub to improve its network coverage in furure.

Thanks for the advice. 

Community Manager
Solution

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll assist you on this. Thank you