cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Prepaid App - How To Check Your Balances And Receive Notifications

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Happy Prepaid App - How To Check Your Balances And Receive Notifications

Travelling overseas and need a quick way to check your Prepaid balances on-the-go? Download the Happy Prepaid App on your handset and log in to view your balances.

HubFacts 10-1 Community Article Visuals Test .png

HubFacts 10-2 Community Article Visuals Test .png

HubFacts 10-3 Community Article Visuals Test .png

Once done, swipe down to refresh the balance amount. 

5 REPLIES
New Commentator

Re: Happy Prepaid App - How To Check Your Balances And Receive Notifications

Neat looking interface just missing a function to be 5 stars. There should be a function to choose the start date for roaming. I started a 3 day plan thinking there would be a selection for start date but it activated immediately. Thankfully Starhub could deactivate it. Otherwise I would have wasted a day's data. Get the app for free on your Android and iOS devices using Tutuapp dowload.
Valued Commentator

Honestly speaking, It is one of the best mobile application for the travelers to checking prepaid balance with ease. I am observing that all the major UX & UI principles are applied in a wonderfully and appropriate manners. Such mobile apps are definitely for the human welfare.In addition, all the major credit goes to the professional developers who do efforts to achieve such types of mobile application after several years of periods.

Community Manager

Thanks for the compliment! We'll continue to work towards ease of use for all our customers. 

- Amy
New Commentator

Its an great android operating sysytem app for travelling & i understand the effort on app development in this app. except this, there are many apps of traveling but this app make you comfort. 

Community Manager

Hey davidboo,

Your compliment is much appreciated. We're constantly striving to reach greater heights. When all seems hard, compliments such as yours becomes a motivating factor for us. Cheers! - Han