Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBO on demand

SOLVED
Highlighted
NBZ
Senior Commentator

HBO on demand

Is HBO on demand free or payable if i've signed up for the HBO pak package?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: HBO on demand

Hey NBZ, rest assured that there is no additional charges for viewing of movies on HBO On Demand (Channel 602).

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
11 REPLIES 11
Hub Master

Comes free when you have signed up for the HBO Pak package.
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Hub Master

Hi NBZ

HBO on demand is inclusive in the HBO Pak.

Home is where the ♥ is
NBZ
Senior Commentator

The channel is free but are the shows free as well if i were to watch any of it?

Hub Master
Solution

Hey NBZ, rest assured that there is no additional charges for viewing of movies on HBO On Demand (Channel 602).

Home is where the ♥ is
NBZ
Senior Commentator

Thank you so much for your help KaiBoon!!
New Commentator

I've been waiting for Game of Thrones ep9 to refresh since yesterday and nothing so far despite your banner message stating otherwise
Hub Master

Hi Mr_Chris43

It will be available on 24 June 2013.
Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Hello,

I received a free 6 month HBO PAK with Homehub Fibre TV Broadband.

I called Starhub support today and was told I need to pay if I watched from HBO OD.

SO I am very confused. Is HBO OD free with the HBO PAK or I will be charged?

Hub Master

Hi @wksoh,

You would not be charged if you are referring to HBO On Demand on Ch 602, as it is indeed part of the HBO Pak.

However, if you are referring to Ch 615, HBO on Demand HD (R21), then that would be a separate pack as it is not part of the HBO Pak.

One other way to know if you would be charged, you would be prompted to "purchase" if that channel is not part of your subscription. However, if you are able to play any of the shows / episodes, without this prompt, you would and should not be charged extra for trying to access into Ch 602.

Hope this clarifies.

Cheers!

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.