cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free SMS

Valued Contributor

Free SMS

I have applied GIRO for my mobile bill.

I would like to check when will the FREE 100 SMS be effective ?

It is not shown anywhere in the starhub apps.

Thanks

8 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Free SMS

Hi uanimal, please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Valued Contributor

I have this error. can't PM you.

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list.
Valued Contributor

I tried again. PM sent. Thanks.

Community Manager

As per check, the GIRO application for the accounts were approved as of 27 December 2018.

The free 100 SMS entitlement will be reflected in your monthly bills, from January 2019 bill onwards. Hope this clarifies.

Valued Contributor

Thanks. That is to say, from 8 Jan 2019 onwards, the 3 mobuile numbers that I PM you are entitled to 100 FREE SMS each, although it did not reflect in the Starhub Apps (as in 0/100 SMS sent) ??

Community Manager

You're welcome. Yes, the respective mobile lines are entitled to 100 free SMS per month.

New Commentator

I was facing the same problem, but after reading this thread my issues have sorted out.
Community Manager

Hi wistech

I am glad to hear that.

If you require further assistance, please provide us with your registered name, service address or number and Hub ID / email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message <.

Thank you and have a great weekend. Smiley Happy 

- Jackson