GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgruntled Subscriber - Unable to get Starhub to provide permanent cable connection for 3 months

Valued Commentator

Disgruntled Subscriber - Unable to get Starhub to provide permanent cable connection for 3 months

Hi

I moved into my newly built house since December 2012, however up to now, Starhub is unable to provide me with a permanent cable connection to the above-mentioned property but a temporary, haphazard and exposed cable was installed to the gatepost instead.  I called the Starhub service line on several occasion and visited the Starhub shop for a permanent connection,  but to no avail. All they could do was to ask me for the purpose of my call/visit and my telephone number, so each time I have to narrate a long explanation, all over again, to the service staff answering the call. It is very frustrating to deal with this each time I called for help. I would have expected Starhub to maintain a computerised system to capture outstanding service calls in a remark column of some sort.

However, they assured me that Starhub cable installers will return my call to determine the date and time that they can come to permanently connect the house, but so far there were no such return calls from the service staff or the cable installers for the last 3 months. I find this is unacceptable because firstly, the existing cables are exposed and secondly, I am unable to obtain the CSE clearance because of the exposed cable leading to the house. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Hub Master

Re: Disgruntled Subscriber - Unable to get Starhub to provide permanent cable connection for 3 month

Hey JWCC, let me help you on this. Could you send your details to me via PM?
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Hub Master

Re: Disgruntled Subscriber - Unable to get Starhub to provide permanent cable connection for 3 month

Hey JWCC, I have managed to retrieve your account and arranged for my colleague to contact you. Please inform me if you need any further assistance.

Have a good week ahead Smiley Happy
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is