StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Voice Home to Digital Voice Global

Home Networking Expert

Digital Voice Home to Digital Voice Global

Cannot find the proper thread for this, so post this here...

Is it possible to convert my Digital Voice Home Phone line to Digital Voice Global? What are the charges?

My (discounted) home phone line is tagged to my internet subscription, can I apply for a second discounted line for "Global" use?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Hub Master

Re: Digital Voice Home to Digital Voice Global

DVG is payable at $10.49 per month.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Home Networking Expert

Kaiboon.. is there any conversion cost involved?

I believe DV Home also $10.49/mth, but discounted down to $2+? DV Global no discount? Flat $10.49?

Hub Master

Promotional rate of $2.10 for Digital Voice Home is only available for first line. As for Digital Voice Home, it is the usual price.

You would need to take up a new service and new number if you want to sign up for DVG. It is a different service and the number ranges are different as well.
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Contributor

Hi Kaiboon,

Android version of DVG has been failing intermittently on my Samsung Note 1 (N7000) with Android 4.3.1 and Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.4. Now it completely fails everytime I try to logon. The only error message I get is "registering failed". The "wait circling" icon would keep spinning and nothing happens. No other devices are logged on during this time.

PC version can be used to make and receive calls but the history is always empty. So I have a half working softphone that I can only use when I turn on my laptop.

Not sure if this helps: Pfingo Talk is fine. I mention this because I noticed the APK of DVG says "com.starhub.pfingodv-1".

Please get someone to fix it.

Valued Contributor

Hub Master

Please drop me your details on http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery

Thanks.
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
New Commentator

i applied for homehub plan on e 2 march. installation was on10/4/13. my home number was not port over till now. tried to call daily to source out what is the problemand status. got fed up and visit woodland branch on around 26 april to redo porting which they claim was not done since 2 march. bill came from my old service provider and starhub. why do i need to pay while my line is disrupted for coming a month?

Hub Master

@Dreamerz Can you drop me a PM? Thanks.
Home is where the ♥ is