Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay Installation Jan19 till Apr19

Trusted Commentator

Delay Installation Jan19 till Apr19

12 REPLIES 12
Trusted Commentator

Re: Delay Installation Jan19 till Apr19

I have recontract to Fiber TV in Jan'19.

Installation was promised to be in Jan'19.

Few days after installation date pre-arranged, I received a call from Starhub telling me there will be a delay from 2-10 weeks which I was NOT TOLD prior recontract.

I tried to called few time to Starhub. However, I have been informed delay installation due to many customers.

More than 10 weeks past.
Till now, installation date is still not known.

To my surprise, there are on going road shows and new plans rolling out to reach more users.

Since there are capacity to attract more users, why is the installation still delay an no news???

When can Starhub schedule a date for my for such LONG time installation WAITING delay???
Community Manager

Hi esimple, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Trusted Commentator

Have PM as per your request.

Waiting for your resolution.

Community Manager

Hi esimple, we have replied you via PM. Thank you

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Trusted Commentator

Have recieved Starhub Sales member telephone call.

Instead of helping me to arrange installation, I was told there will be a delay of another 4 to 6 WEEKS.

10weeks +6weeks will end up 4 months delay.

Since Sales member cannot help, who can really look into my case and arrange for installation?

I always have impression Starhub is effecient. Pls do not disappoint me again & again.

Community Manager

Hi esimple, the relevant team is checking on this with NLT (NetLink Trust) and will get back to you with further updates. - Simon 

Trusted Commentator

Thank U for follow up.

When can I get an update on the improvement installation date?

Community Manager

Hi esimple, our customer service will follow up with your with more updates. Thank you 

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

5 days past and no update from sales team.

How long am I going to wait????