cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Mobile Plan

Valued Commentator

Current Mobile Plan

Hi,

Need some advise if i want to downgrade my plan from L to the lowest plan how much is the changes?

Because is so unreasonable that when i recontract my phone the peak actually state 24 months caller id free for online but when I do it online the bill came without it and call customer service they said service agreement didn’t state. 

Aside to that when I was at the StarHub store I check with the sales person about my plan they say I should be entitled to 5GB for 12 month he said he help me to write in an email so that the customer care will call me in 2 working days but then when I call the customer care they said I not entitled.

And apparently i signed a new line a few days after I recontract my own line and the perks for new line is better than my recontract line how is that reasonable.

The customer service people is not giving any help by saying your service agreement didn’t state, but is your company website that promote on the website and your staff told me but end up there’s nothing is like i felt being cheated.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Current Mobile Plan

Hi Vxvven

I am sorry to hear about this. However, do allow me to give you a full run-down of what you can do. You can check your eligibility to sign up or do an early recontract by visiting our online store at www.starhub.com/personal/store.html. When you purchase a plan, the system will let you know -

1. If you are eligible for recontract.
2. If there is any recontract fee if you were to recontract.

If you are not eligible for recontract, change of plans via My StarHub App (MSA) can be done. The system will prompt you if there is any additional fee for it.

The great news is, new sign up / recontract / change of plans will all receive the Free monthly 10 GB promotion, however, for change of plans, this will only kick in after February due to system adjustments. Hope this helps. 

Please note that if you have signed up under CIS previously, change of plans will cause your CIS promotion to drop.

If the above does not help, do consider calling in to 1633 for immediate assistance. Do also be informed that promotion changes from time to time. You may wish to confirm your sign up promotion(if any) before completing your purchase.

- Jackson