StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint on TV programmes

Senior Commentator

Complaint on TV programmes

I am very upset that the Food Network n Asian Food Channel has been removed. They r my most watched channels. You have removed the Discovery channels as you didn’t want to pay more???

The Gusto channel programmes are AWFUL!!! It’s most annoying to find that good popular quality programmes  are not available now. Instead the lifestyle n education new programmes being introduced now are not worth watching.

The TOP management should be sensitive to subscribers needs n if no action is taken to improve this issue you may lose more customers.

I am so sick n tired of seeing reruns for the umpteenth time. What are we paying Starhub for??? You are not up to speed in providing quality programmes and it’s most annoying when good programmes like the AFC n Food Network n the Discovery channels have all been deleted. 

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Complaint on TV programmes

Hi Florence, 

We understand the inconvenience it has caused you. We do apologise for the cessation of Discovery's suite of channels. Do give our other channels a chance alright? - Han

Senior Commentator

Re: Complaint on TV programmes

Thank you for your response. I have tried several times viewing Gusto channel but it is painful n disappointing. The cooking shows lack credibility of chefs featured n also it lacks content quality in terms of what is expected of TV cooking shows.

I have stopped watching this channel completely n it’s a pity as I am still subscribing for this channel.

I hope Starhub will seriously look into bring back the good TV cooking shows like The Kitchen which is an award winner, Family Kitchen with Sherson, Farmhouse Rules, The Pioneer Woman, Jaime at Home, Nigella Bites, Nigella Kitchen n her other cooking series, Patricia Heaton Parties, Valerie’s Home Cooking, Ayesha’s Home Kitchen, Barefoot Contessa n other award cooking shows. All these were found on AFC n Food network Channels owned by Discovery.

The above mentioned shows are what I’m sure most subscribers are looking forward to watch not the ones that we see now on your lifestyle Gusto channel.